As a Healthcare Assistant at Lifeline Agency, they responsible for providing direct care and support to patients in their homes or in care facilities. Some of her key roles and responsibilities include:
- Assisting patients with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Administering medications and monitoring vital signs
- Assisting with meal preparation and feeding
- Providing emotional support and companionship to patients
- Maintaining accurate patient records and reporting any changes in condition to the care team
- Ensuring that patients are comfortable and safe at all times
- They are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of her patients, and is committed to providing the highest quality care services possible.
- They take pride in her work and is dedicated to ensuring that Lifeline Agency continues to be a leader in the healthcare industry.