One month free accommodation for internationally trained, carers from outside of Europe*
• Career progression/professional development opportunities.
• Full support from Lifeline throughout the entire process.
• Meet & greet at the airport*
Terms & Conditions Apply
To apply for these roles (International Candidates) :
Our MANDATORY Requirements are as follows and are not NEGOTIABLE:
1. A nurse aide qualification from Redcross or St John’s Ambulance or or a nursing degree/ diploma
2. Pass English Test IELTS http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org
If you have a degree please apply for an exemption on www.ecctis.com
3. Driver’s license
4. Police Clearance,
5. TB Test (Tuberculosis testing in South Africa – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Tuberculosis testing in Zimbabwe – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
6.Covid Vaccination Card/Certificate.
8. 2 References contactable by email and phone:
A reference letter from a reputable and authentic organisation stating your experience in care and the duration
*You can also send us a whatsapp for more information on 00447828602621.*
To check if you qualify for a visa and other requirements please visit the UK government website: https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa